Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Daily regimen for skin!

Hello ladies!!

I just want to throw a few tips your way this evening! Tips you should try to keep in mind everyday!!

1. Your face should be cleaned twice a day.

2. Always moisturize face after washing.

3. Drink no less than 16 oz of water a day.

4. Exfoliate once a week. (twice a week for oily skin). Use your hands instead of a cloth.

5. NEVER use alcohol on your face.

6. NEVER, NEVER go to bed without taking your makeup off first!!!


Hope these tips help you!!!

4 comments:

  1. Yes! You started a blog! This is awesome! I will be sure to add you to my blog roll!

    ~CaShawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tia thanks for the Tips... i have started using Aveeno Active Naturals clear complexion cleanser and daily moisturizer.... I LOVE IT...most cleansers dry my face out and i end up lookin like a peeling snake but Aveeno has really been workin for me and I see a diference in my skin!

    Now can u tell me why my smolder eye liner by MAC runs so much.... i pd too much money for that crap for it to do me like that.... can u recommend a good eye liner that wont end up under my eye at the end of the day?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nika do you tear up a lot? It really shouldn't run. Put some powder under your eyes after you apply it. That should help!

    ReplyDelete